BROWZ Receives Company of the Year Award from CIO Bulletin
Aug 12, 2020
BROWZ was recently awarded the prestigious CIO Bulletin Company of the Year Award. BROWZ considers this award to be the capstone of 2018.
A year in which BROWZ aggressively expanded its global client base including representation of Fortune 50 clientele.
About the Award
CIO Bulletin Company of the Year award is a premier recognition program which identifies companies that have the most innovative approach towards understanding the market trends and exceptional problem-solving techniques in the field of Business and Technology,” said J.P Pande, Editor-in-Chief of the CIO Bulletin magazine.
CIO Bulletin has selected BROWZ based on its customer retention health, employee centered management approach, openness to innovation, financial status, and the ability to forecast future business and technology trends.
Our Year in Review
2018 has been a record year for BROWZ and has included such developments as the launch of BROWZ SiteCheck™, featuring Disney SyncLink™ Technology. The latest in their line of industry leading mobile apps, empowers organizations to perform onsite audits and integrate results into BROWZ OneView.
Additionally, BROWZ announced their expansion of network member benefits to include Avis and Budget Rental Discounts. These benefits are among a long list of services available to contractors, suppliers and site operators that are members of the BROWZ global network.
“Since joining the company in 2010, I have marveled at the work of our team, literally transforming this industry. BROWZ has been the first to develop mobile apps, deepen contractor benefits and elevate safety awareness,” Said Elaine Beitler, BROWZ CEO. “But among all of that, I am most proud of the NSC’s study, “Making the Case for Contractor Management.” That study is a highlight in my career. Proof that the work we do here, makes a difference in improving life. When such a prestigious organization as the NSC can demonstrate that BROWZ contractors outperform the general industry by as much as 65% in key safety metrics, that’s what continues to excite me about BROWZ.”
- Supplier Management
- supply chain management
- compliance management
- risk mitigation
- safety compliance
- contractor safety
- safety statistics
- contractor management
- risk management
- corporate social responsibility
- contractor pre qualification
- supply chain management
- 2018 OSHA’s Top 10 Most Cited Violations Part 2
- BROWZ Performance Evaluations: How Post-Job Evaluations Change the Contractor Management Process
- 4 Ways to Strike the Best Deal with Contractors
- Do I Need a Contractor Verification System?
- The Cost of Contractor Verification, and How the BROWZ ROI Calculator Can Help
- The Value of Continuous Support in Building a Prequalification Program
- 7 Reasons You Should Use BROWZ Performance Evaluations
- 2018 OSHA’s Top 10 Most Cited Violations - Part 1
- New BROWZ Membership Benefit: Discounted Rates on Avis and Budget Vehicle Rentals
- Why It's Essential to Mitigate Supply Chain Risk